Analysis of the Department of development of oil industry
General characteristics of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Main tasks, functions, and rules of the Department of development of oil industry. Perspective directions of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
|Рубрика||Государство и право|
|Вид||отчет по практике|
|Размер файла||37,4 K|
Отправить свою хорошую работу в базу знаний просто. Используйте форму, расположенную ниже
Студенты, аспиранты, молодые ученые, использующие базу знаний в своей учебе и работе, будут вам очень благодарны.
Размещено на http://www.allbest.ru/
Chapter I. General characteristics of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1.1 Common position, main tasks, functions and organizational activities of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1.2 Legislative framework which supports the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Chapter II. Analysis of the Department of development of oil industry
2.1 General terms, main tasks, functions, and rules of the Department of development of oil industry
2.2 The organization of the Department of development of oil industry
Chapter III. Perspective directions of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
3.1 Analysis of the current situation and trends in the relevant sectors
ministry gas kazakhstan oil
I was an intern at the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, at the Department of development of oil industry from 28 January to 5 April 2013. Advisor from the Ministry: Duzkeyova Bagym Nugumanova, head of HR.
The Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan that conducts formation of the state policy, coordination of the management process in the areas of oil and gas and petrochemicals industries, and transportation of raw hydrocarbons. The Ministry has an agency - the Committee of state inspection in the oil and gas industry.
The purpose and objectives of the practice - consolidate the theoretical knowledge I have received in the learning process, introduction to the organizational structure of the state and local governing body relating to the state or local office, functions, managers of different levels for state and local government.
The main purpose of organizing work experience - is the formation of professional skills of the student through the use of relevant theoretical knowledge in different situations peculiar to future careers specialist.
Need to solve the following problems:
§ To study the functioning of the organization and analysis of the management structure;
§ To study the planning system in the organization at the macro, meso, and local level;
§ To determine the form of use of modern methods of governance and regulation in the functioning of the Ministry of oil and gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
§ To study information and communication-based management of the organization;
§ To determine the organization of interaction with various authorities, government agencies;
§ To study the personnel policy in the organization and social development of the community;
The solution of these problems as they are reflected in the implementation of the below set out the statement of practical training.
During the internship were completed milestones such as:
§ Obtaining permits, safety training, the issue of individual tasks;
§ Introduction to the guidance material, the departments of the enterprise;
§ Collection of data provided by the task practice;
During the preparation of this paper studied the historical, theoretical development, statistical sources, official documents, legislative acts.
1. Overview of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of Kazakhstan
1.1 General, main tasks, functions and organizational activities of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the central executive body of the Republic of Kazakhstan carrying shaping government policy and the coordination of the management in the areas of oil and gas, petrochemical, transportation of hydrocarbons.
The Ministry has the authority - State Inspection Committee in the oil and gas sector.
The structure consists of the following departments of the Ministry of subordinate organizations and committees:
Department of administrative work
· The Department of Legal Services
· Department budget and financial procedures
· Department of Strategic Development and International Cooperation
· Department of subsoil use contracts and production sharing agreements
· Department of the oil industry
· Department of petrochemicals and regulatory
· Department of the gas industry
· Office for the Protection of State Secrets
· Manage mobilization training
· Committee state inspection in oil and gas sector
· JSC "Information - Analytical Center of Oil and Gas"
· SI "Kapitalneftegaz"
· SI "FEZ" NINT ""
· JSC "Kaznefteskvazhlikvid"
The main tasks of the Ministry in the areas of activity are:
1) participation in the development and implementation of state policy in the sphere of oil and gas, petrochemical, transportation of hydrocarbons;
2) implementation of inter-sectorial coordination in the fields of oil and gas, petrochemical, transportation of hydrocarbons and trunk pipelines;
3) ensure the development of the fuel and energy complex of hydrocarbons;
4) international cooperation on joint development of hydrocarbon resources, including those in the Kazakh part the Caspian Sea;
5) ensuring the reproduction of hydrocarbon resources and their management, including associated gas;
6) ensure the implementation of competence authority resulting from production-sharing agreements.
Ministry in accordance with the law and its objectives the following functions:
1) implements the state policy in the sphere of oil and gas, petrochemical, transportation of hydrocarbons;
2) within the limits of their competence, develop and approve policy documents, regulations, with the exception of technical regulations, regulatory and technical documents in the oil and gas industry;
3) states with the state body responsible leadership in the spheres of natural monopolies and regulated markets, investment programs, and (or) the investment projects to be considered for approval of tariffs (prices, rates) or their limit levels, rate estimates;
4) participates in the development of national fuel and energy balances in kind regarding the use of hydrocarbons;
5) develop forms of state statistical reporting, and in agreement with the competent authority in the field of statistics provides an introduction to the state statistical reporting on the volume and mix of production and consumption of energy resources in terms of hydrocarbons and their use of performance indicators for companies and organizations, regardless of property as well as the volume of gas flaring;
6) preparing a proposal to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the list of units offered for tender, including equity participation of national companies;
7) on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan is negotiating agreements with the relevant authorities of other states, providing the possibility of execution of the contract, the construction and operation of pipelines and other transportation facilities in their territories for the export of oil;
8) carries out state regulation of oil production in accordance with the project development field and its turnover;
9) approve the use of the capacity of pipelines and railway viaducts of the principle of fairness, each of the subsoil user;
10) defines for subsoil volume deliveries of crude oil to the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan for processing;
11) determines the schedules (annual and monthly) of the crude oil in the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the amount necessary to meet the needs of the domestic market for fuels and lubricants, if required;
12) is an annual report to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the implementation of contracts for oil operations;
13) defines the procedure for the development and approval of development projects for the extraction of hydrocarbons;
14) review and assessment of the risks of harm to life, health and the environment for operations on subsoil use of hydrocarbons, including in the field of transport;
15) in accordance with established procedure realizes the interests of the Authority in the production sharing contracts, including the exercise gratuitous trust stakes in the subsidiary of the national company;
16) prepare and organize the competition to represent the subsurface use right for exploration, production and combined exploration and production of hydrocarbons, conclude and execute contracts on subsoil use, of hydrocarbons;
17) represents the interests of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the contracts for oil operations in accordance with the authority established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
18) approve the methodology of calculation of local content in respect of local personnel;
19) approve the list of priority high-tech industries, developed in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the oil and gas industry;
20) together with the concerned government agencies prepared for inclusion in the terms of the competition for the right of subsoil use in hydrocarbon offers to tender for local content in goods, work, services, staffing, development and use in subsoil operations and related activities in high technology, new and processing plants, transmission and other pipelines, construction and sharing of infrastructure and other facilities;
21) approve the annual program of procurement of goods, works and services and report forms part of the subsoil in the hydrocarbons on purchased goods, works and services and the fulfillment of obligations under the local content in the frame;
22) by a decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the ownership and use of state ownership interests and stakes in entities operating in the area of ??competence of the Ministry;
23) enforces laws and other normative legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the limits of their competence in the field of protection of state secrets, mobilization training and mobilization;
24) approve the program of recycling and processing of associated gas developed subsoil;
25) issue permits for the use of subsoil users liquidation fund that performs operations on subsoil use of hydrocarbons;
26) monitor and control the execution of contract mining companies for hydrocarbons and production sharing agreements, including obligations for the local content in the procurement of goods, works and services and local content in frames;
27) collects and analyzes information on the quantities produced, manufactured and planned for the next reporting period of the year for the procurement of goods, works and services provided by the mining companies on contracts for hydrocarbons and (or) persons authorized by these mining companies to carry out procurement of goods, works and services during subsoil use operations;
28) approve the work programs of the subsoil user in hydrocarbons;
29) requests information from national registers of identification numbers;
30) provides the authorized body in the field of state regulation of industrial policy and new technologies for the general information for the local content in the procurement of contracts for subsoil hydrocarbon goods and services in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
31) approve annual work program of the subsoil user in hydrocarbons;
32) monitor compliance with mining companies about the purchase of goods, works and services for subsoil use operations.
Minister directs Ministry and is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the Ministry and the performance of its functions.
Minister is appointed and dismissed by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) defines the powers of his deputies;
2) appoint and dismiss heads the committee that he is under the control of your activity;
3) appoint and dismiss the deputy head of the committee;
4) sign orders;
5) is the Ministry of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other government agencies and organizations;
6) decide on other matters within its jurisdiction;
7) take measures to counter corruption in the Ministry and is personally responsible for making anti-corruption measures.
Office of the Ministry headed by Executive Secretary, who is appointed and dismissed by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan in coordination with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The resignation of the Government, the Minister shall not entail termination of the executive secretary. Executive secretary of the exercise of its reports to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Prime Minister, the Minister.
1) ensure the implementation of policies formed by the Minister in the areas of oil and gas, petrochemical, transportation of hydrocarbons and trunk pipelines and performs his acts and orders;
2) control of the apparatus of the Ministry: organizes, coordinates and supervises the work of its units;
3) organize the information-analytical, organizational, legal, logistical and financial support of the Ministry;
4) after consultation with the Minister approves the structure and numbers of ministries, departments, within the limit of the authorized strength of the Ministry, approved by the Government of the Republic;
5) after consultation with the Minister approves the regulations on structural units of the Ministry;
6) provides overall leadership disciplinary certification and competitive commissions Ministry monitors compliance executive and work discipline, work organization and HR documents;
7) in order to ensure the activities of the Ministry and the performance of its tasks will organize public procurement;
8) after consultation with the Minister, appoint and dismiss the heads of departments and offices of the central executive body;
9) approve the appointment of the Minister of deputy heads of departments to be submitted for the appointment of heads of departments;
10) appoint and dismiss employees of the Ministry, with the exception of employees, labor issues which fall within the competence of the higher state bodies and officials;
11) in agreement with the Minister decides on secondment, leave schemes, financial support, training (training), training, promotion, allowances and bonuses to employees of the central executive body;
12) in agreement with the Minister decides on disciplinary responsibility of the central executive body, with the exception of employees, labor issues which fall within the competence of the higher state bodies and officials;
13) ensure the development of strategic and program documents of the central executive body, approved by the President of the Republic, the Republic and the Minister;
14) develops and submit for approval by the Minister of the annual plan of work of the body and the annual report on the results of its operations;
15) prepare the budget request of the Ministry, the presentation of the budget proposal the head of the central executive body, which brings it to the Republican Budget Commission, and performing other procedures of the budget process;
16) develops and maintains the Minister after consultation with the Authority plans to finance and the financial statements of the Ministry;
17) organizes the development of regulations and standards for public services;
18) organizes the development of draft regulations within the competence of the Ministry;
19) organize the preparation opinions on draft regulations, submitted for approval to the Ministry;
20) represents the Ministry in its relations with government agencies and other organizations within the limits of their authority;
21) exercise other powers conferred by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the acts of the President of the Republic to the Executive Secretary, to carry out their duties Executive Secretary may:
1) give binding instructions to employees of the Ministry;
2) request and receive from other state agencies and officials with information, documents and materials necessary for the issues referred to the competence of the executive secretary;
3) adopt legal acts of individual application. The Ministry has a board, which is an advisory body to the Minister. The size and membership of the Collegium approved by the Minister from among the heads of departments of the Ministry. Other issues the organization of the Ministry, the rights and duties of officials, the competence and authority departments, ensuring its activities determined by the regulation of the Ministry and the provisions of subdivisions.
1.2 Legislative framework which supports the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The Ministry carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other regulations, and these Regulations.
Requirements established by this Regulation shall apply to all employees of the Ministry and departments.
Organization and management of unclassified records management, reception, processing and distribution of mail, including electronic document management, determined by laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On normative legal acts", "Administrative Procedures," Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Regulations on the departmental archives, Instruction on office , these Regulations and other legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Organization and management of the secret proceedings are carried out in accordance with the Instructions to ensure secrecy in the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Planning at the Ministry is based on:
· strategic and program documents of complex oil and gas industry;
· strategic Plan of the Ministry, which is being developed for a five year period;
· memorandum between the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Oil and Gas;
· operational plan of the Ministry;
· Ministry report on the implementation of the strategic plan of the Ministry;
· position of the Ministry, orders of higher authorities, government requests and other organizations.
Achievement of target indicators and indicators of direct results of problems, the Strategic Plan is a priority of the Ministry departments, including departments.
Each year, after the approval of the Strategic Plan, a memorandum between the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Economic Development and Trade.
The operational plan is developed annually to the implementation of the Strategic Plan and approved by order of the Executive Secretary.
At the end of the past year, the Ministry draws up a report on the implementation of the Strategic Plan.
Coordinate the implementation, monitoring, analysis, adjustment measures and annual approval of strategic and operational plans, memoranda, and reporting of the Ministry, is a structural unit of Corporate Development.
The decision to exclude or supplement the activities of the Operational Plan or moving deadlines adopted by Executive Secretary on the basis of the memo, presented by the structural unit - responsible for the execution of the event and coordinated with the structural division of Corporate Development.
Memo submitted to the Executive Secretary at least 15 days before the due date of execution of the event.
Organization of control over timely and quality execution of orders in accordance with the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan", the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On administrative procedures", the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 2, 1998 № 4097 "On approval of the Regulation on the Procedure for , negotiation, presentation at the signature acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and enforcement of acts and orders of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan ", and other regulations and these regulations.
2. Analysis of the Department of Petroleum
2.1 General terms, the main tasks, functions, and rules of the Department of Petroleum
Department of the oil industry is part of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Department of the oil industry operates in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Regulations of the Ministry, the orders and instructions of the Ministry and these Regulations.
The composition of the structural units of the Department of the oil industry includes:
1. Management monitoring oil
2. Management of the organization and production of oil refining oil
3. Management monitoring of oil and the development of new oil projects
Management and monitoring of oil are. Accounting and control of production, operational data integration, visualization of data from disparate sources, the automation of operational analysis, search inefficient wells and equipment, diagnosis, wells, production accounting, counting on the fact track of all the events and stories of the wells and equipment.
All controls are involved in the formation of strategic and operational plans of the Ministry within the purview of the Department as well as the need to participate in the organization conducting research on matters within the competence of the Department also participated in the need to improve information systems within the competence Department including exercise recording and storage of documents, control of the state and safety, before being deposited in the archives of the Ministry, within its competence, expertise draft laws and other acts, develop and participate in the preparation of draft laws and other regulations, training materials in a timely manner and conclusions on the incoming and outgoing information, perform any orders received from the senior management, the participation in the preparation of materials and the conclusions on the instructions of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, of the Ministry, consideration of letters, proposals, statements on matters within the jurisdiction of the Department, are preparing ongoing meetings with the Prime Minister and his deputy, if necessary, participate in the development and implementation of measures aimed at improving the professional development of the Department.
Coverage of the activities of the Ministry in the media and on the Web-site of the Ministry within the purview of the Department, the Department for the implementation of the tasks and the performance of its functions is entitled to due process of law to make proposals to the management of the Ministry for the management of the Department's objectives, its activities and receive information to consider these proposals, on the instructions of the Ministry to provide the commissions with regard to other ministries, agencies and international organizations, international financial organizations and institutions, to request and receive from other departments and subordinate organizations of the Ministry of the information necessary to carry out the functions entrusted the Department, to attract specialists departments and subordinate organizations of the Ministry to prepare the materials in accordance with its objectives and functions of the Department, to receive in due course from the ministries and departments of the material forward and report the data necessary to carry out their tasks and functions of the Department, to direct Department prepared draft legislation and regulations to enter into all parts of the Ministry and the relevant ministries and agencies, to make proposals to improve the legislation, cooperation with international economic organizations, international financial organizations and institutions, to make proposals to improve the skills of staff in the Department of the system and form including technical assistance and cooperation with foreign organizations, organizing and conducting meetings on matters within the competence of the Department, to carry out within the competence of the Ministry for the implementation of other activities assigned to the Department of functions and tasks.
2.2 Organization of the Department of Petroleum
Department headed by a Director who is appointed and dismissed by the Executive Secretary in consultation with the Minister. Director of the Department has two deputies who are appointed and dismissed by the Executive Secretary in consultation with the Minister. Department is headed by the chief, who is appointed and dismissed by the Executive Secretary in consultation with the Minister.
Documents submitted to the structural units of the Ministry on behalf of the Department on matters within the jurisdiction of the Department, signed by the Director, and in the absence of his or her deputy. The rights and obligations of employees of the Department are determined by their qualification requirements and functional duties and fixed in the job description, approved in the established order.
Director of the Department - responsible for general management of the Department and is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the Department, and the exercise of their functions, represents the Department in its relations with other units of the Ministry, conducts the management, coordination and organization of the Department's employees, ensures compliance with the terms and quality of performance management tasks and assignments, organizes work to upgrade the qualifications of the Department; interact on issues related to the competence of the Department, with officials of the Ministry, to submit proposals for the structure and staffing of the Department within the prescribed number of employees and payroll, sets the amount of officers responsibilities of the Deputy Director and Head of the Department, ensures the provision of time sheet, time utilization in human resource management and development of languages in a timely manner, organizes meetings of the operational department, verifies compliance with the legislation presented for signature to the project manager of orders, instructions, regulations, orders and other document is submitted by the management proposals on matters within the competence of the Department, on the appointment and dismissal of the staff of the Department for the Promotion and imposition of disciplinary sanctions, in accordance with established procedure involved in the session of the Ministry, as well as meetings held by the Minister of Vice-minister, secretary, on matters within the competence of the Department, is involved in the evaluation of the structural units of the Ministry, the Secretariat of the Minister, make proposals to improve the material and technical support, provide the Department of scientific, legal and reference materials; obliged to take measures to counter corruption and carries personal responsibility, performs other functions assigned by the Ministry.
Deputy Director of the Department is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Department in the absence of the Director provides overall management of the Department and shall be personally liable for the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to the Department and the performance of its functions, shall have general supervision over the implementation of the tasks entrusted to the Department, as well as compliance and performing labor discipline and the development and implementation of measures aimed at improving the professional level and skills of the Department, ensuring prompt and proper records management in the Department, is responsible for covering the activities of the Ministry in the media and on the
Web-site of the Ministry within the purview of the Department, prepares proposals on matters within the competence of the Department, on the appointment and dismissal of the heads of departments and other staff on the promotion and imposition of disciplinary penalties, make suggestions to improve the material and technical support, ensuring Department of scientific, legal and reference materials, shall take measures to combat corruption, and bear personal responsibility, performs other functions assigned by the Ministry.
Chief of the general management of the activities of the Office and shall be personally responsible for implementation of the task management and performance of its functions, sets the amount of duties of employees of the Office, organizes quality execution of orders on time minister, secretary, vice-ministers, the Director of the Department, his deputy, as well as provides for participation in the preparation of other units of the Department of the necessary documents and materials on matters within the competence of the Office, provides methodological guidance on matters within the competence of the Office, is on behalf of the Ministry in its relations with other agencies, organizations and individuals on issues related to the competence of the Office, shall maintain a range Affairs Office, provides the discipline and, obliged to take measures to combat corruption, and bear personal responsibility, organizes the development of normative legal acts on issues within the competence of the Office, within its jurisdiction involved in the constitution of the Department, provide training information and analyzes on matters within the competence of the Office, oversees the timely preparation of the materials and conclusions on the incoming and outgoing data, perform other assignments received from superiors.
Organization, control and maintenance of the Department based on the principles of personal responsibility of each employee for the terms and quality of their missions.
Department employees must:
· comply with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
· ensure the smooth organization of the Department and its improvement;
· be solely responsible for the timing and quality of the their missions, conscientiously carry out official duties;
· strictly observe labor and executive discipline, state and official secrets;
· systematically engage in enhancing their skills;
· follow the rules of ethics.
3 Perspective directions Ministry of Oil and Gas of Kazakhstan
3.1 Analysis of the current situation and trends in the relevant sectors (areas)
Total probable recoverable reserves of hydrocarbons in Kazakhstan is 17 billion tons, of which 8 billion tons are Kazakh sector of the Caspian Sea (- KSCS). Of confirmed oil reserves, Kazakhstan is among the top 15 countries in the world, and has 3.3% of the world's hydrocarbon reserves.
Oil and gas areas of the country, which is located 172 oil and 42 gas fields and occupy about 62% of the territory of Kazakhstan. Main oil reserves in Kazakhstan (90%) are concentrated in 15 major fields - Tengiz, Kashagan, Karachaganak, Uzen Zhetybai, Zhanazhol Kalamkas Kenkiyak, Karazhanbas Kumkol North Buzachi, Alibekmola, Prorva CEE, Kenbai, Royal.
Fields are located in six of the fourteen regions of Kazakhstan. This Aktobe, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kyzylorda and Mangistau region. At the same time, approximately 70% of hydrocarbon reserves are concentrated in the west of Kazakhstan.
The most proven oil reserves has Atyrau region, in which more than 75 open fields with commercial reserves 930 million tons.
Over 15 hydrocarbon fields are located in the West Kazakhstan region. Another promising region in terms of oil and gas potential is Aktobe region. It opened about 25 fields. The basis of the oil industry in Kyzylorda and Karaganda regions is Kumkol group of fields - the fifth largest oil and gas province of Kazakhstan.
Further enhance the resource potential of the oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan will promote large-scale study conducted by the Republic of subsoil in the Caspian and Aral seas.
The discovery in 2000 in the North Caspian Kashagan called the most important event in the world for the last 30 years.
Prospects for oil and gas exploration associated with uninvestigated of deep structures in the Caspian basin, the Aral Sea region, as well as identified from the regional seismic facilities in North, Central and South Kazakhstan.
In Kazakhstan, there are real prospects for increasing hydrocarbon reserves, since the potential mineral resources of Kazakhstan still remains high. Therefore, further development of the oil and gas industry should be provided reserves growth through the opening of new fields.
Extraction of oil
The dynamic development of the oil industry is extremely important for the economy of Kazakhstan.
Oil and gas sector has a major impact on social and economic development of the country and its regions, in fact, is the driving force for the economy of the state, and contributes to the development of other sectors of the economy. With work due to oil and gas companies the implementation of the most important social programs across the region and the entire state.
Transformations in the oil and gas industry are aimed at improving the efficiency, both the industry and related industries, which should help strengthen the energy security of the country, as well as to ensure stable growth and diversification of the economy and the resulting increase in competitiveness, quality of services and products.
In 2011, production of oil and gas condensate production in the country was 81 million tons, up 1.6% compared with 2010. Crude oil and gas condensate - 72 million tons.
On the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2011, the major oil companies are limited liability "TCO" (hereinafter - TCO) (25.8 million tons), a limited liability partnership "Karachaganak Petroleum Operating BV" (hereinafter - KPO bv) (12.1 million tons), JSC "Exploration Production" KazMunaiGas "(hereinafter - KMG EP) (7.9 million tons), JSC" MMG "(hereinafter - MMG) (5, 8 million tons) and JSC "CNPC-Aktobe" (hereinafter - "CNPC-Aktobe") (6.2 million tons).
Most developed onshore hydrocarbon deposits of Kazakhstan reached peak levels of annual production. The further growth of production on land, primarily linked to intensified development of Tengiz and Karachaganak.
At the end of 2012 will be the launch of the pilot development of the Kashagan field. In this case, according to the second supplementary treaty to the Production Sharing Agreement may extend Kashagan start commercial production by October 2013.
In 2015, the expected increase in crude oil and gas condensate to 111.1% in relation to 2011 (an increase of production was 9.0 million tonnes).
In 2011, the Belarusian refineries (hereinafter - the refinery) handled 13.1 million tons or 95.6% compared to 2010. Gasoline produced 2757.628 thousand tons (95.3%), diesel fuel - 4064.325 thousand tons (99.8%), fuel oil - 3660.145 thousand tons (97.1%), jet fuel - 387.140 thousand . tonnes (79.1%).
After upgrading the existing refining capacity of the republic will be after 2015 to increase oil processing at the refinery to 15.05 million tonnes per year and, therefore, production of petroleum products.
Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union on October 18, 2011 № 826 approved technical regulations "On requirements for automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and marine fuel, jet fuel and heating oil" (hereinafter - TR TC), which comes into force on December 31, 2012 year. Developer TR TC - Kazakh side, through the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
TR TC is designed to establish a single customs territory of the Customs Union mandatory for the application and enforcement of the requirements for automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and marine fuel, jet fuel and fuel oil (hereinafter - the fuel) into circulation in the common customs territory of the Customs Union also establishes requirements for fuel in order to protect human life and health, property and the environment, prevention of actions that mislead consumers as to its purpose, security and energy efficiency.
TR TC defined period of transition for release in circulation (circulation) of gasoline and diesel fuel at a high environmental classes in the common customs territory of the Customs Union with the differentiated approach to technological possibilities of the - of the Customs Union.
With TR TC approved a list of interstate standards, national (state) states - members of the Customs Union (prior to interstate standards) containing rules and methods (tests) and measurements, including the rules of sampling needed to implement and enforce the requirements of TR TC.
To ensure better quality of oil products produced in accordance with international standards, including the requirements of the said TP TS at domestic refineries are planned activities for the reconstruction and modernization of existing processing facilities.
Reconstruction and modernization of domestic refineries include implementation of the following investment projects.
The Atyrau refinery (hereinafter - AOR) was reconstructed vacuum unit ELOU-AVT-3 (December 2010) and a delayed coking unit (May 2011), bringing the power of the vacuum unit to 1,800 tonnes per year and a delayed coking unit to 1000 tonnes per year.
The construction of a complex for the production of aromatic hydrocarbons benzene production - 133 thousand tons per year of paraxylene - 496 thousand tons per year and improve the quality of petroleum products to the environmental class R3. Project implementation period - 2010 - 2013 years.
There is a building complex for deep processing of oil refinery with an increase of up to 5,500 tons per year and depth of processing up to 87% with the quality of petroleum products to the environmental class K4, K5. Project implementation period - 2011 - 2016 years.
To limited liability partnership "Petro Kazakhstan Oil Products" (hereinafter - PKOP), a project of reconstruction and modernization of the plant with an increase refining capacity to 6,000 tons per year, an increase refining depth to 90%, improve the quality of petroleum products to the environmental class K4, K5. Project implementation period - 2011 - 2016 years.
The Pavlodar Petrochemical Plant (hereinafter - PPCP), a project of reconstruction and modernization of the power plant with an increase to 6,000 tons per year, an increase refining depth to 90%, improve the quality of petroleum products to the environmental class K4, K5. Project implementation period - 2011 - 2016 years.
Completion of the reconstruction and modernization of the refinery in 2016, will provide consumers with the republic oil products and petrochemicals, meeting the requirements of environmental grades K4 and K5, reduce the harmful effects on the environment and meet the needs of the republic in the automotive and aviation fuels, to bring the total capacity of refineries to process oil to 17.5 million tons a year.
The development of oil transportation infrastructure
The increase in hydrocarbon production requires dynamic development of oil transport infrastructure.
Currently, the main routes to export Kazakh oil are Atyrau-Samara pipeline, the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (hereinafter - CTC) Atasu-Alashankou port of Aktau.
The largest volume of oil was exported through the CPC pipeline -28.1 million tons and the Atyrau-Samara - 15.4 million tons. In respect of China transported - 10.7 million tons. Export through the port of Aktau was about 8.0 million tons by rail shipped 7.7 million tons, the Orenburg gas processing plant - 1.2 million tons.
The development of export and transit potential of Kazakhstan is one of the main directions of the state policy. Relevant is the work on the creation of new and expansion of existing export systems.
To improve the efficiency of oil and gas reserves, Kazakhstan should continue to search for and implementation of projects for transportation of Kazakh hydrocarbons in the most attractive markets while minimizing transportation costs. Development of facilities and areas of oil and gas exports must meet prospective output and domestic consumption, the presence of long-term agreements with transit countries, the level of demand and the situation on the world markets of consumption.
In order to develop and diversify export routes for Kazakh oil is working on the following projects: a phased expansion of the CPC pipeline and increase the capacity of the Kazakhstan-China.
Given the pipeline expansion projects in a balanced oil and gas condensate exports will increase in the basic directions: CPC and Kazakhstan to China.
Assessment of the major internal and external factors
Possible external risks - reducing, complete cessation of Russian oil to the refinery or Russian oil supplies to refineries to export customs duties.
Possible consequences of failing to take appropriate risk management - lack of volume of oil for processing at POR and PKOP, so that there are risks associated with the supply of the domestic market for petroleum products.
Mitigation - the signing of a bilateral agreement between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation in the field of oil refineries. Work on the corresponding reversal of pipelines to deliver oil from fields in Western Kazakhstan and the PPCP PKOP.
Strategic direction 2. The dynamic development of the gas industry
Basic parameters of the regulated industry or occupation
The dynamic development of the gas industry is extremely important for the economy of Kazakhstan.
Production of natural and associated gas in 2011 amounted to 42.0 billion cubic meters, an increase compared to 2010 - by 12.3%. Gas exports amounted to 9.2 billion cubic meters
On the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan main gas producing companies (as of 2011) are the KPO (16.9 billion cubic meters), TCO (13.5 billion cubic meters), "CNPC-Aktobe" (3.4 billion cubic meters), JSC "OOC" KazMunayTeniz "(0.8 billion . cubic meters), KMG (0.4 billion cubic meters).
Planned in 2015 the growth of production of natural gas and associated gas to 7.1% in relation to 2011 (an increase of production was 3.0 billion cubic meters).
The increase in natural gas output by developing new and fundamental base of hydrocarbons, such as Karachaganak, Tengiz, Zhanazhol Tolkyn and other fields owned joint-stock company "National Company" KazMunaiGas "(hereinafter - KMG), as well as fields in the Caspian shelf (Kashagan and others).
In 2011 in gas processing plants produced 2250 tons of liquefied petroleum gas.
The gas from oil and gas complex of the republic, basically, is incidental and therefore requires its processing at gas processing plants to the production of marketable gas. The country has three gas processing plants (hereinafter - GPP) with a total refining capacity of 18.9 billion cubic meters of gas a year:
Kazakh gas processing plant (hereinafter - KazGPZ);
Tengiz Gas Processing Plant (hereinafter - TGPZ);
Zhanazhol gas processing plant (hereinafter - ZHGPZ).
In the fields with smaller volumes of gas to the gas preparation merchantability conducted on plants for gas preparation (hereinafter - the GPP).
From 2006 to 2011 the implementation of measures of the gas utilization contributed to the reduction of gas flaring from 3.1 to 1.2 billion cubic meters, ie 1.9 billion cubic meters, an increase in oil production from 64.9 million tons in 2006 to 80.06 million tons in 2011, and gas from 27.0 to 39.5 billion cubic meters, respectively . The volume of recycled gas increased from 23.9 billion cubic meters to 38.3 billion cubic meters, i.e. 14.4 billion cubic meters Constant monitoring of the implementation of approved programs republic subsoil gas utilization.
Performing actions subsoil gas utilization contributed to the creation of a new infrastructure for the use of gas utilized, including 12 gas turbine power plant (hereinafter - the power plant) with a capacity greater than 256 MW, 12 units on an integrated gas utilization and gas processing plant for the processing of 8 billion cubic meters of gas and the development of more than 350 tonnes of LNG per year.
According to the historical system of transmission and distribution pipelines of natural gas available in 9 of the 14 regions of the country. Considerable attention is paid to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the implementation of measures for the gasification of settlements of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For the years 2006 - 2010 from the national budget was allocated more than 28 billion. These measures allowed gasification of natural gas more than 150 settlements Aktobe, Atyrau, Kostanai, West Kazakhstan, Zhambyl and South Kazakhstan regions, as well as 473 high-rise buildings and 4,170 private homes in the city of Kyzylorda.
According akimats areas gas consumption in 2015 was 14.6 billion cubic meters, which is 1.6 times more than in 2011.
The development of transportation infrastructure
The increase in hydrocarbon production requires dynamic development of gas transportation infrastructure.
In 2011 the volume of export of Kazakh gas by 9.2 billion cubic meters, the volume of international gas transit through the territory of the republic was 96.6 billion cubic meters, including Russian - 61.9; Turkmenistan - 26.5, Uzbek - 8.2.
Transportation and transit of gas across the state are carried by major pipelines - "Central Asia - Center" (Central Asian gas), "gas-bearing region of Bukhara - Tashkent - Bishkek - Almaty" (Central Asian gas), the first section of the pipeline "Kazakhstan - China" (Central Asian gas), "Orenburg - Novopskov" (Russian gas), "Bukhara - Ural" (Russian gas).
To ensure the internal gas market in 2006, signed the agreement on gas deliveries counter between "Gazprom", "Uzbekneftegaz" and JSC "NC" KazMunaiGas ".
Construction of the pipeline Beineu - Shymkent will enhance the energy security of Kazakhstan and will provide cross-flows of gas from western gas producing regions in the south, and, thus, reduce the dependence on Uzbek gas.
The pipeline will pass through Mangistau, Aktobe, Kyzylorda and South Kazakhstan regions.
Beyneu - Shymkent connect all the main trunk of the Central Asia - Center and Bukhara - Urals gas area of ??Bukhara - Tashkent - Bishkek - Almaty, Kazakhstan - China.
Implementation of the project will have a positive multiplier effect expressed in the possibility of extending the previously non-gasified gas supply areas Kyzylorda region, the northern regions of South Kazakhstan, Zhambyl and Almaty regions with a total population of 2 million people, covering 400 villages. This will improve the quality of life of the rural population, will give impetus to the development of new and modernization of existing industrial and agricultural development of small and medium business, and as a result, the creation of new jobs.
Overall, the project will improve the socio-economic situation of the regions of Kazakhstan along the pipeline route.
Based on the principles of multi-vector hydrocarbon supplies to domestic and foreign markets, Kazakhstan seeks to develop all cost-effective routes for transit and export of natural gas. Project to build a gas pipeline Kazakhstan - China and the Caspian gas pipeline will improve transit and export potential of the country and, therefore, will contribute to the economic development of Kazakhstan.
Project of gas pipeline Kazakhstan-China
August 18, 2007 Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the People's Republic on cooperation in construction and operation of the gas pipeline Kazakhstan-China. Pipeline is designed to transport gas from Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan origin.
In late 2009, commissioned 1st thread, in October 2010, the 2nd string of the first section of the Kazakhstan-China gas pipeline.
Bringing the power of the 1st section of the Kazakhstan-China gas pipeline to 30 billion cubic meters per year is planned by the end of 2012, with further expansion to 40 billion cubic meters a year.
Caspian gas pipeline project
December 20, 2007 in Moscow, an agreement was signed between the Governments of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the construction of the Caspian pipeline, which was ratified by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 14, 2009.
Pipeline is designed to transport gas to foreign markets of up to 20 billion cubic meters per year, including up to 10 billion cubic meters of Kazakh and up to 10 billion cubic meters of Turkmen gas.
The project of building the Caspian pipeline was postponed indefinitely due to the fact that its further development depends on the coordinated actions of the Russian and Turkmen parties.
Draft third Zhanazhol gas plant (hereinafter - ZHGPZ-3) designed Sichuan design and survey institute of China (PRC). According to the project in the third plant will employ 300 people.
For the project "Construction of the second stage ZHGPZ-3" is working on the analysis of the market in gas and the cost of the product and adjust the initial project. Until the end of 2012 it is planned to complete the work on updating. Commissioning of the second stage ZHGPZ planned for 2013 - 2014.
Possible internal risks - emergency situation at the sites of processing and transportation.
Possible consequences of failing to take appropriate risk management - suspension of gas supplies to the population, businesses, and FEC.
Risk management activities - planned preventative maintenance on objects processing, transport and distribution of gas.
Possible external risks - reducing the supply of natural gas from Uzbekistan and Russia.
Possible consequences of failing to take appropriate risk management - a shortage of gas will cause reduction of gas supplies, fuel and energy enterprises, resulting in reduced production and supply of electric power and heat to the population, household and industry.
Mitigation - contracts for the supply of gas to the Agreement on counter delivery of gas between JSC "NC" KazMunaiGas "," Uzbekneftegaz "and OJSC" Gazprom "on December 27, 2006, the continuation of the project to build MG" Beineu - Shymkent " .
Strategic Direction 3. Support for production of petrochemical products
Basic parameters of the regulated industry or occupation.
Despite the large amounts of hydrocarbon production, currently in Kazakhstan is not a full technological cycle of deep processing of hydrocarbon raw materials to produce products with high added value.
Concept of development basic law. Protection of freedom through the implementation of the principle of subsidiarity. Analysis of the humanitarian aspects of the legal status of a person. Systematic review of articles of the constitution of Russia.
реферат [21,2 K], добавлен 14.02.2015
General characteristics of the personal security of employees. Bases of fight against a corruption in the tax service of Ukraine. Personal safety of the tax police, concept, content, principles. Legislative regulation of non-state security activity.
реферат [24,7 K], добавлен 08.10.2012
Concept, importance of the Constitution as the fundamental law of the state, the history of development. Features of the constitutions of the leading powers of the European continent. Factors that influence the content of the Constitution of Bulgaria.
реферат [21,4 K], добавлен 14.02.2015
Lack of protection and increased vulnerability. Refusal to grant asylum to citizens of the CIS countries and China. Abduction, deportation and extradition. Asylum seekers and refugees from Uzbekistan - a group at risk. Migration Policy in Kazakhstan.
реферат [17,2 K], добавлен 16.04.2014
Legal regulation of rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen, according to article 71 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. Regulation about the order of granting of gratuitous grants for residing in Republic Severnaya Ossetia - Alaniya.
реферат [19,8 K], добавлен 13.02.2015
Analyze general, special and single in different constitutionally legal systems of the countries of the world. The processes of globalization, internationalization, socialization, ecologization, humanization and biologization of the constitutional law.
реферат [17,4 K], добавлен 13.02.2015
The Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation essentially promotes entailment in life of the principles of justice, democracy. Analyze the judicial practice of the Constitutional Court of Republic Adygea. The Republican interpretation of freedom.
реферат [20,2 K], добавлен 14.02.2015